Lakshmi R. Laguduva, MD, FACOG
- Medical School, Thanjavur Medical College, affiliated Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, India
- Residency, Maimonides Medical Center, NY
- Fellow of the American College of OB/GYN
- Full attending at Morristown Medical Center, Atlantic Health Systems
- Joined One to One FemaleCare 2010
- Member of the Morristown Medical Society
Dr. Laguduva has been in the US training since 2005 and is a US citizen. She is fluent in Tamil, Sourashtra and Hindi which is an asset for One to One Femalecare patients. This makes Dr. Laguduva unique and attracts many Indian patients that need a provider they can communicate effectively with them in a practice that offers them top notch OB/GYN medical care.
One of Dr. Laguduva’s area of expertise is minimally invasive GYN surgeries including laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. She is an excellent GYN surgeon and is especially skilled at performing fibroid surgery and endometrial ablations.
Dr. Laguduva offers the spectrum of care from family planning and adolescent gynecology to menopausal and geriatric gynecology. She offers all her patients counsel on issues ranging from general gynecology, preventative care, vaccines through breast cancer-detection, hormones and menopause.
Dr. Laguduva is highly regarded within One to One FemaleCare as a warm and approachable practitioner. She is a skilled OB/GYN and her abilities engenders confidence and praise from her patients.